YOUNGBLIZZYTV.COM

.

Categories

Nigerian Lady Dies After Her Phone Exploded While Using It Where She Was Filling Her Gas Cylinder (Photos)






According to facebook user Desmond this lady just died in a very tragic way;

Peters This is one of the Directors of State of Osun Ambulance. She died yesterday in Osogbo while using her phone where she was filling her gas cylinder Very sad, She was actually celebrating her mum’s 70th birthday & she needed to go and refill as they ran out of gas while cooking. She went with her driver and getting to the filling station, she had a call & right inside her car, there was fire ignition & explosion as a result of the phone she answered close to the gas cylinder., Please note that NO telephone calls in the following places:
1. Petrol Station
2. Gas filling station
3. Kitchen
4. Near your Generator. Also don’t use your telephone light to check the generator. Be safety conscious and stay alive SEE IMAGE HERE

0 comments: