latest articles

YOUNGBLIZZYTV.COM

.

Categories

'I know you will give her the support' -Queen Elizabeth decrees that Camilla, Prince Charles second wife will become queen consort

 

British monarch, Queen Elizabeth II has decreed that Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, will be made Queen Consort when Charles is eventually crowned as King


The statement ends years of uncertainty about what role Charles' wife would have in the future of the monarchy.









Princess Diana would have automatically been granted the title Queen Consort had she lived and the couple stayed married. But it was never certain that, as his second wife, Camilla would receive the same title even though she was the one he loved.


In an historic Platinum Jubilee statement, Queen Elizabeth said;

 

Tomorrow, 6th February, marks the 70th anniversary of my Accession in 1952. It is a day that, even after 70 years, I still remember as much for the death of my father, King George VI, as for the start of my reign.



As we mark this anniversary, it gives me pleasure to renew to you the pledge I gave in 1947 that my life will always be devoted to your service.

As I look ahead with a sense of hope and optimism to the year of my Platinum Jubilee, I am reminded of how much we can be thankful for.

These last seven decades have seen extraordinary progress socially, technologically and culturally that have benefitted us all; and I am confident that the future will offer similar opportunities to us and especially to the younger generations in the United Kingdom and throughout the Commonwealth. 

I am fortunate to have had the steadfast and loving support of my family. I was blessed that in Prince Philip I had a partner willing to carry out the role of consort and unselfishly make the sacrifices that go with it. It is a role I saw my own mother perform during my father's reign.

This anniversary also affords me a time to reflect on the goodwill shown to me by people of all nationalities, faiths and ages in this country and around the world over these years. I would like to express my thanks to you all for your support. 

I remain eternally grateful for, and humbled by, the loyalty and affection that you continue to give me. And when, in the fullness of time, my son Charles becomes King, I know you will give him and his wife Camilla the same support that you have given me; and it is my sincere wish that, when that time comes, Camilla will be known as Queen Consort as she continues her own loyal service.

And so as I look forward to continuing to serve you with all my heart, I hope this Jubilee will bring together families and friends, neighbours and communities - after some difficult times for so many of us - in order to enjoy the celebrations and to reflect on the positive developments in our day-to-day lives that have so happily coincided with my reign.'

Your Servant

Elizabeth R.


A Clarence House spokesperson said Charles and Camilla were 'touched and honoured' by the gesture.

 

 

Read more

'He's a great guy' - Kanye West's girlfriend Julia Fox addresses rumors she dated Drake

 

Kanye West's new girlfriend, Julia Fox has come out to address rumors she dated his colleague and former rival, Drake.

 

Reports emerged last week of a previous relationship between Julia and Canadian rapper, Drake despite being married to Peter Artemiev for a year at the time.

He  complimented Julia's recent success in the movie Uncut Gems, and then traveled to New York to meet her in early 2020.


 The reports said the fling was shortened by COVID-19 and Julia's pregnancy with Peter, and also interestingly Kayne and Drake were feuding at the time. 


Julia Fox, speaking on the February 4 episode of her Forbidden Fruits podcast, didn't deny having something to do with Drake, and says he now gets along with Kanye.


 "He's a great guy and a gentleman... and that was it. Nothing really happened, we were just, like, friends hanging out," Julia told Niki during the first minutes of the episode. 


"I wouldn't say that we were dating."


She then called the report by Page Six on January 28 "old news,"


She then opined that outside forces were attempting to break Kayne's newest relationship by bringing up two-year-old events.

 "I feel like they've squashed their issues," Julia said, which seems true as the two performed together for the "Free Larry Hoover" benefit concert in December. 


"Obviously, when I first started speaking to Ye, I told him immediately [about Drake]—I think on the first day before it went any further—because I'm just an honest person." 

Read more

I dream of a world where dads can still be heroes - Kanye West says as he accuses Kim Kardashian of keeping their kids from him




Kanye West has accused Kim Kardashian of keeping their children from him and he also spoke about how his mother kept him away from his father.

 

The rapper took to Instagram to reveal that he wants to take his kids to his hometown, Chicago, but Kim is stopping that from happening.



Read more

DOWNLOAD DANNY PREEZ RIDE FOR YOU FEAT CALEBIN


  DOWNLOAD DANNY PREEZ  RIDE FOR YOU FEAT CALEBIN

 Danypeez is a Nigerian- German-based Artist who is more creative in his career and pursuit.

He has droped alot of  dope vibe  &  featured in so many songs 


     He return on  your favorite media platforms  with a brand new single titled RIDE FOR YOU   featured Popular European arist Calebin.


Kindly download ,listen up & rebrocast.


Read more

2023: You cannot get the Presidency of Nigeria by threats or by shouting victim hood- Gov El-Rufai tells Southeast

 



2023: You cannot get the Presidency of Nigeria by threats or by shouting victim hood- Gov El-Rufai tells Southeast

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has advised the Southeast to actively engage people from other parts of Nigeria if it has a serious desire to produce the next president of the country.

 

The governor said this when he spoke during a webinar organized by the Africa Leadership Group with the theme ‘Developing a Viable Nation 2’. According to El Rufai, the presidency would not come to the Southeast region through threats to pull out of Nigeria or playing the victim card.

 

“I don’t think anyone has stopped the South-East from going for the Presidency. But you see, you cannot get the Presidency of Nigeria by threats or by shouting victim hood.

This is a political process and you have to engage other parts of Nigeria to convince them to support you.

That is what everyone does. That is what Jonathan did in 2011. That is what Buhari did in 2015 and 2019. That is what every President does.

You don’t stay in your corner, abuse everyone in Nigeria and say give me Presidency. It is not going to happen.

Presidency is not by allocation; it is the result of a political process. You join a political party, your party negotiates with other parts of the country and it happens.

That is how it is done. And you cannot get it by sitting down or threatening secession. It won’t work.

I think the South-East is going about it the wrong way, because if you look at the APC for instance, we do not have many footprints in the South-East.”he said

 

In a swift reaction, the  National Publicity Secretary of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Alex Ogbonna, said at no time has the Southeast threatened to quit Nigeria unless it produces the president in 2023. In his reaction, Ogbonna said

''Everyone in Nigeria is aware that Ndigbo have been maltreated and are still being maltreated. There are two options: either for the Igbo to validate it, to rejoice over it and to be comfortable with it or for Ndigbo to condemn it, to cry out over it and to criticise it.

“So what does El-Rufai mean? Yes, the youths are protesting; they are crying; they are saying the treatment of Ndigbo is unfair. That is the basis of their cry and threat for secession.

“They are saying that if you continue to treat us unjustly, it means you don’t want us, and if you don’t want us, then it means we are not part of you. That is what the young boys are saying.

“Look at the security architecture of the country today, nobody from the Southeast is found worthy. The treatment is unfair; it is unjust.

“Look at the rate of violence in the Southeast today; you want us to believe it is our people that are causing it?

“El-Rufai knows that what he is saying is not right. He knows the meaning of injustice; how injustice hurts.

“Instead of making such comments, he should realise that he is in a position to add value; to make sure that the Southeast people are ameliorated.

“He is in a position to ensure that a group of people in Nigeria who are being maltreated are no longer maltreated. He is high enough in the society, to join forces with well-meaning Nigerians to ensure that justice is done to Ndigbo.”

Read more

Rape case: "Release Baba Ijesha on bail now. It is illegal to deny anyone bail"- Yomi Fabiyi tells police

 




Rape case: "Release Baba Ijesha on bail now. It is illegal to deny anyone bail"- Yomi Fabiyi tells police

Actor, Yomi Fabiyi, has asked the police to release his colleague, Baba Ijesha, on bail.

 

According to him, it is against the law to hold a suspect without trial. He added that it is illegal to deny anyone bail for a bailable offence.

 

Baba Ijesha has been in police custody for over two weeks after he was arrested for allegedly defiling a minor who is the foster daughter of comedienne, Princess.

 

See Yomi's post below...

 

Rape case: "Release Baba Ijesha on bail now. It is illegal to deny anyone bail"- Yomi Fabiyi tells policeRape case: "Release Baba Ijesha on bail now. It is illegal to deny anyone bail"- Yomi Fabiyi tells police

 

 

Read more

Family Accuse Premier Specialist Medical center of Negligence Leading to The Untimely Death of Lagos-based Pastry Chef - Peju Ugboma of I Luv Desserts Ltd

 



Family Accuse Premier Specialist Medical center of Negligence Leading to The Untimely Death of Lagos-based Pastry Chef - Peju Ugboma of I Luv Desserts Ltd

Trouble is brewing between Premier Specialist Medical Centre, Victoria Island, and the Family of award-winning Lagos-based founder and CEO of I Luv Desserts, Mrs. Peju Ugboma, on what the family has termed gross negligence on the part of the Hospital, which led to her untimely death.

 

An independent autopsy carried out by pathologists at LASUTH with credible observers and Premier hospital in attendance revealed that Peju suffered internal bleeding. It was discovered that she had about 2 Litres of blood in her abdomen and pelvic area.

 

The family revealed that Peju was admitted into Premier Specialist Hospital on Thursday, April 22nd, 2021, as directed by the Hospital, to carry out an elective surgery for a fibroid issue.

 

She walked into the Hospital by herself unaided as it was by no means an emergency surgical procedure. She had concluded all the necessary tests required before the surgery, including ECG, PCV, and Covid -19 tests. Her vitals were okay and she had no preexisting conditions prior to surgery.

 

All payments were made for the preliminary tests. The hospital demanded their account be funded to the tune of N1.5 million and the family deposited N1 million immediately.

 

The surgery was carried out on the morning of Friday 23rd April 2021, by Drs. Akinsiku, Iwuh, Asemota, Renner, and some other medical personnel in Premier Specialist Hospital, Victoria Island.

 

Family Accuse Premier Specialist Medical center of Negligence Leading to The Untimely Death of Lagos-based Pastry Chef - Peju Ugboma of I Luv Desserts Ltd

 

Peju’s husband saw her after the surgery on Friday, and she complained about severe abdominal pain and discomfort, which he felt was not unusual for someone who had just come out of surgery. However, her blood pressure had dropped to as low as the range of 50/30. The doctors then gave her blood transfusion because she had lost a lot of blood during the surgery.

 

Early on Saturday morning, she told her husband that the veins on her hands had collapsed and the Hospital wanted to give her fluids on a vein close to her neck and collarbone. She also mentioned that the doctors said her kidneys were not functioning optimally, and a Consultant Nephrologist had been called in to come in that Saturday morning. This was a shock to them both as all tests prior to surgery were fine. The Consultant eventually came in as scheduled but dismissed both their concerns.

 

By Saturday evening, she had been given 3 pints of blood. The family allege that none of the gynecologists who performed the surgery attended to her throughout that Saturday despite all her pain and concerns expressed by her husband.

 

That same Saturday evening, her blood pressure dipped further. The family allege that Dr. Renner told her husband that they would need to move her to the ICU. He was asked to pay an additional N1.5 million before she could be moved to the ICU and he paid the money without delay. Peju was admitted into the ICU immediately after payment.

 

The family allege that Dr. Renner then told her husband that he needed an additional 3 pints of freshly donated B+ blood, as Premier Specialist hospital did not have any in the Hospital's blood banks. This left him with no choice but to go on a blood donation drive from friends and family. Several donors were screened and they donated a total of 9 pints of blood that night.

 

As this was going on, Peju kept complaining of severe pains, and her eyes had turned yellowish. At about midnight that Saturday, she was sedated intravenously.

 

By 6.30 am on Sunday, her husband was surprised to find out that his wife had been placed on a respirator. The husband said Dr Renner told him that her condition had deteriorated through the night. Her husband saw that she looked pale, and her eyes had been taped as if to keep them closed, but she was still breathing and the monitors were still reading.

 

Peju’s husband had been in touch with a family friend who is a UK based consultant gynecologist. The consultant raised alarm and insisted on speaking with the doctors at Premier hospital. He spoke with Drs. Asemota, Iwuh and the medical director Dr Oshinowo. He stated expressly that he was of the opinion that she had severe internal bleeding and needed to be moved back to the operating theatre for the bleeding to be arrested immediately. Premier team however ignored his advice, according to the family.

 

Premier decided to move Peju to a hospital where she could have a CT Scan and possible dialysis. By 10 am on Sunday, her husband was informed that his wife would be moved to Evercare Hospital, Lekki Phase 1. However, it took 3 hours before she was moved to Evercare.

 

Immediately she arrived there she was met by their medical team and taken to the ICU. Her husband was asked to pay another N1 million at Evercare, and he made the payment immediately.

 

The family said the head of the ICU detected that Peju did not have a pulse and emergency CPR commenced immediately. This failed and she was pronounced dead by 2.20pm on Sunday.

 

Premier Specialist Hospital offered to do an autopsy, however, the family insisted on an independent autopsy. The independent pathologist requested Peju’s full medical report prior to the autopsy as is normal practice but the family allege that Premier Specialist Hospital management were playing games to stall releasing it.

 

It took a visit by family of the deceased to Premier Hospital who engaged the doctors and management in a shouting match and nearly resulted in a physical confrontation before the medical reports were released.

 

The deceased's family allege that the medical reports sent to the independent pathologist may have been tampered with or altered.

 

The family allege that Peju bled internally from Friday after the surgery till Sunday when she died, and it is shocking to note that Premier hospital was allegedly negligent enough not to pick this up and save her life.

 

Peju’s tragic and unfortunate death has left behind two heartbroken little girls, a grieving husband and an aged mother and loved ones.

Read more